What makes the Magnum tarp system, an Extreme Duty tarp system?
- The 3/4″ solid steel elbow withstands more abuse and shock loads while offering greater container adjustability than the competition.
- The low-profile pivot assembly maintains the arms and pivot below the container floor, unlike the ‘tombstone’ style tarping systems.
- All pivot points feature self-lubricating bushings, eliminating the need for bi-weekly applications of grit-attracting grease.
- The upper arms are equipped with deflectors to prevent damage from compactors, bowed containers, and operator errors.
- Matched displacement lifting cylinders keep the arms aligned without the need for problematic valves that degrade and require replacement.